Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anna Alice Murdock, April 23 2:33 PM

From Yawn


We welcome sweet Anna, our squeaky little girl. Millions of pictures to follow and probably a new web address at some point. 7 lbs. 4 oz., 20 1/2", Mom and Anna are both fine.

15 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

She is a doll! Congratulations. She is so bless to have you guys as parents. She will have three very protective older brothers.
Can't wait to see more of her:)

Barbara said...

Thanks for posting the update. We look forward to hearing more. I like Anna since she was born 3 days before your anniversary.

Browning Buzz said...

Congratulations Murdock family!!! Anna is beautiful!!! What a wonderful blessing!!! Enjoy every minute of that little girl!!!
*I'm really excited for you- can't you tell by all the exclaimations!!!!

rachel said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures! We love you guys so much! Love how you "editted" your blog picture...

Margo said...

congrats!!

Lynn said...

Ah! I can't wait to meet her! Just seeing her makes me think I need to come back soon to ID. :) It will be fun for Anna Alice to meet Mari Alice. :)

BarbaraJo said...

Wow! That is so exciting!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of her.

Sharon said...

she's pink and perfect!! congrats!
ps- i love the new blog header

SJ said...

Victoria can't wait to take Anna under her wing.

Ben & Diane said...

Congrats guys! She looks perfect. Glad everyone is doing well.

Jess said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

PS: the edited blog title is hilarious! :)

Julie Williams said...

Congratulations! She is sure cute! Glad mom and baby are doing fine! I can't wait for more pictures!

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

Anna is MUCH CUTER than Genavera! We can't wait to cuddle her!

mary said...

Congrats!! She is adorable and how fun to have a girl. Glad she and mom are doing well. ps. We are expecting our FIFTH boy. How did you do it?? :)

Jax said...

Hey she was born on the best day ever!!!