Thursday, April 22, 2010

Grandkids and Good-times = A Lot of Pictures

To catch up on my blogging I'll put all this up at once and hope that the next time I/we blog, we'll have a baby girl to show off.

Before Easter, we went to an Egg Hunt sponsored by the Fire Dept. Our neighborhood fireman got us in, so there are some pictures of that. The other pics here are from our trip to Nampa.


These are from our "after Easter egg hunt" with the family. These kids are adorable.


And these are just some everyday bathtub shenanigans at our house.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that picture of Jack in the tub with his feet up...so fun! And I am happy to see James is growing some hair!

Can't wait for baby girl pictures!

Rachel said...

I LOVE the girlie changes to your blog photo!!! Yay for girls!