Emily, you look AMAZING! I am so impressed! You are just a pro at this by now.Love all of these pictures...especially the pure delight on Will's face to be holding his sister! Has he come to terms with her being named Anna??Cannot wait to meet her!
She is perfect and seriously so cute! Good job!
She is so beautiful!!! I am extremely happy for you Emily and your family. What a sweet little spirit to be a part of your home. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!!! Love you! PS I love the name Anna.
What a beautiful family! Congratulations on your Princess!
Congratulations, I am so happy that she is here. She is beautiful.Love Becca Hammon
Congratulations you guys! She's so cute-better than the April Fool's baby for sure! We hope things are going well for your new family of 6.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. It's so neat to have a daughter.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Emily, you look AMAZING! I am so impressed! You are just a pro at this by now.
Love all of these pictures...especially the pure delight on Will's face to be holding his sister! Has he come to terms with her being named Anna??
Cannot wait to meet her!
She is perfect and seriously so cute! Good job!
She is so beautiful!!! I am extremely happy for you Emily and your family. What a sweet little spirit to be a part of your home. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!!! Love you! PS I love the name Anna.
What a beautiful family! Congratulations on your Princess!
Congratulations,
I am so happy that she is here. She is beautiful.
Love Becca Hammon
Congratulations you guys! She's so cute-better than the April Fool's baby for sure! We hope things are going well for your new family of 6.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. It's so neat to have a daughter.
Post a Comment