Will has been saying mama, dada, and other baby words recently. The other day I was pretty sure he said ball, and today he was saying it over and over unprompted, and here is a shot of him saying ball, and then walking on his knees.
I'm glad you got a shot of him walking on his knees. That is a talent I've never seen before in a baby. Demonstrating his cleverness at such an early age - what a talented kid! I had to ask to hold a baby today in church since I miss y'all so much.
4 comments:
These kids grow up so fast! **tear**
What a little star! We cant wait to see you guys.
He is a prodigious prodigy and the earliest talker in this family so far. Gma Holm
I'm glad you got a shot of him walking on his knees. That is a talent I've never seen before in a baby. Demonstrating his cleverness at such an early age - what a talented kid! I had to ask to hold a baby today in church since I miss y'all so much.
Post a Comment