Thanks again for coming. It was so very very fun. Can't wait for a summer of bbqs...and maybe I'll even make the trip up to Idaho Falls sometime!
Russ and I are coming up to Idaho for Fourth of July weekend. You should come with us, Rachel!
You have such a cute family. I am so glad I found your blog. Now I can get to know you better. Tell James hello from cousin BJ.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks again for coming. It was so very very fun. Can't wait for a summer of bbqs...and maybe I'll even make the trip up to Idaho Falls sometime!
Russ and I are coming up to Idaho for Fourth of July weekend. You should come with us, Rachel!
You have such a cute family. I am so glad I found your blog. Now I can get to know you better. Tell James hello from cousin BJ.
Post a Comment