Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daddy Extraordinaire


I just feel like recognizing James for the great daddy and attentive husband that he is. He just made the boys a perfectly healthy meal that they loved (steamed shrimp and broccoli), and now he is reading to them and putting them to sleep. It is so nice that he is willing and able to do these things for me, and he does them often. I am so lucky to have him.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that picture! Where are they?

Hooray for James! I can't wait to see you all when you venture down to Provo next week.

Holm Life said...

I have enjoyed many of James's delicious meals and have loved watching him love his boys. We feel very fortunate to have had him as a son-in-law for five years (in a week.) Not too many young dads are as dedicated to romping with their kids as J.A.M.