I don't know if any of you heard about the online rebuttal, "What Women Know," to Sis. Beck's conference talk in October, but I loved this one, "What Children Know: a Children's Rebuttal to Elder Ballard's Conference Talk."
We just finished our lasagna dinner, and I asked Jack if he needed his hands washed. He said, "No.... I washed them on my shirt."
2 comments:
I love Jack's comment! Is there really a reply to Bro. Ballard's talk or is it just clever repartee?
I alway knew Jack and I should be friends. I went to a conference a month ago and talked about children's learning toys in libraries. One of the comments the a designer made, that I loved, was "Don't just put anything up. You have actually kid test it. You may think it's meant to sit and play with, when actually it's the perfect same and size to glide across the room, or stand on to reach something else."
Post a Comment