Monday, May 19, 2008

Sick Sunday

We were all a little ill today, so we spent the day inside. Hilarity ensued.

6 comments:

The Andersons said...

Oh my, so delectable! What handsome boys! It looks like so much fun! We want to come!Exclamation points just aren't adequate. The word verification for this comment is wodxboump, which sounds like it might cover it. So...
We love you guys- wodxboump!
(it still neaded the !)

Ben & Diane said...

Man....when Will smiles, he looks JUST LIKE James. Who knew a sick day could be so much fin?

Ben & Diane said...

fun....I mean fun. Not fin.

Jordan and Danny said...

James give me a call.
Danny

Sarah said...

I love it! Those are the funnies pics. I love how Harry and Jack do the hands up and Jack tries to do it with Will without success. I was thinking about you guys last week. I should have brought over some soup. Don't be surprised if you get some this week.

BarbaraJo said...

Your kids are so cute!! Hope everyone is feeling better.