Tuesday, June 07, 2011

On Going Private, and What's Going On

I always hate when people take their blogs private, I think it's usually the result of paranoia, but here we are, most likely talking to ourselves at this point.

I have been at the prosecutor's office for 6 months, and I have now moved from city misdemeanors to juveniles and some felonies. With this move I didn't feel comfortable keeping the blog up--much less continuing posting--so I figured I would burden our 12 readers with a private blog instead.

Emily has started running a lot again, and she is making big improvements (and looking great, word). She ran in a 5k last month and beat a fitness celebrity, and is now working on a 10k.

She is also figuring out what to do with four crazy kids in a small house for the next 3 months until the public schools will mercifully relieve some of the pressure. Swim lessons are underway.

1 comment:

JillEE said...

please invite me to your private blog - I'm such a stalker, but the good kind! jill.e.erb (at) gmail (dot) com