Grandma Murdock came to visit us, and the boys have been loving it. We went and fed the ducklings and goslings at the falls today. They were so fluffy and adorable. Here's a slideshow:
I have watched this everyday. It was so fun to spend a few days with you. I did a web search for "duck feeding" and "Idaho Falls" and found many advertisements for the hotels along the falls. I hope the fine and possible jail time doesn't mean I can't cross the state line again. Love, Mom
2 comments:
$300 fine and some jail. I hope it was worth it.
I have watched this everyday. It was so fun to spend a few days with you. I did a web search for "duck feeding" and "Idaho Falls" and found many advertisements for the hotels along the falls. I hope the fine and possible jail time doesn't mean I can't cross the state line again. Love, Mom
Post a Comment