This is Anna with the birthday crepes Daddy made her (and the rest of us-- mmmm....). I so love her blue eyes in this one. They're almost glowing.
What can I say about my sweet and dreamy Anna? She has brought us so much joy and happiness in her short life. I love the little dimple under her eye when she does her squinchy smile-- a little hint of the mischief her prim face usually hides. I love that she nods her head when I'm talking like she totally knows what I mean. And I love that she can already pick her clothes out of a laundry basket and put them on top of her head. I love that she pats my back when I pick her up after she's been crying. She is the icing on the cake of our family, and we are so happy to have her.
And here's a slideshow of our lovely Easter/Birthday/Anniversary weekend. We were so lucky that Aunt Alissa came to visit us and share the fun. Great Grandpa and Grandma Holm were also able to come for some of the festivities, which made it very special. She got so many nice presents from everyone near and far-- Thank You! You'll see pictures of our annual foothills Easter egg hunt, in which Harris actually found some antlers along with the eggs. And of my new anniversary piano-- I didn't realize how much I missed playing the piano on a daily basis-- I am loving it (TY, my dear).
9 comments:
One already! I'm so glad you got your girl. I had four girls and then my fifth was a boy. He is all boy and is giving us all an education on cars, trucks, being tough and hitting.
holy cow...where has the time gone??? what a cutie!
I loved the update. Sorry we missed all the fun. Thanks for posting.
She looks lovely! So sweet. Fun Easter & family photos-- thanks!
Happy Birthday Anna! She is growing up so fast!
sorry emily nick was logged in...the comment was from me, Julie!
I've done that so many times! Probably on your blog... :)
So cute! also, love that family picture where (almost) everyone is looking serious...and Will looks like he is some male model. It is hilarious. Love you guys! Need to come see you soon!!!!!
We agree Anna is a sweet treat! Tell Harris I am jealous of his antlers- I've been wanting some on my shelf! We can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment