Sunday, July 04, 2010

Even the Best Fall Down Sometimes

Many of you know that our little Will was burned badly in a campfire accident last Saturday. When we were sitting with him in the hospital last Sunday, a nice man came around and sang this song.

Will is doing so much better than he was a week ago. He has a long way to go, but we know that Heavenly Father loves him and will heal him and get us through this.

'

10 comments:

Andrea J said...

We had no idea, we're so sorry. Glad that the first week is behind you.

Jeana Bird said...

We are praying for you guys and love you!

Annie said...

I'm so sorry...I can't even imagine what you guys and especially Will are going through. Will, and your family, have continually been in our prayers and thoughts. Let us know if there is anything we can help out with.

Marco and Lara Roetto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marco and Lara Roetto said...

So touching. I have always loved that song and now it will always bring tears. We love you Will! We are glad you are home! Enjoy playing with Jack and Harris. They missed you this week! You are all in our prayers.

Margo said...

Oh Emily, we wish him a speedy recovery!

Lynn said...

Will truly is one of the best little boys I know. We are praying and fasting for him, and ALL of you. I know this is a trial for all of you.

pieface said...

What? Oh no! Poor little man! I'm so sorry that you guys are going through this and hope for a really speedy recovery. NO MORE HOSPITALS FOR YOU GUYS!! I MEAN IT!!

Ben & Diane said...

I didn't know and I am so sorry. This has got to be so hard. I hope his pain is manageable and that you all have the strength to deal with this. I hope he has a complete recovery with no chronic problems. I will keep you all in my prayers. Love you all.

BarbaraJo said...

Poor kid! He will definitely be in our prayers! I think you Mansion on High is definitely made! God Speed!