What a beautiful girl! I can't wait for Kate and Anna to be best of friends (now we just need to live closer to each other). PS Sorry I haven't called...hopefully soon! I have been thinking about you though.
I agree with you and everybody else. After your first girl IT'S IMPOSIBLE TO HATE PURPULE! She is just so perfect. Can't wait to see more pictures of her.
11 comments:
And I thought I hated purple....
I am converted.
gosh, she's perfect... ooh i love \purple!!
She is so cute!!! She looks great in purple. I hope all is going well!! Looks like your trip to Canada was wonderful!
such a cute dress and headband and baby of course. I'm so glad you got your girl. Our boy came after 4 girls. I am Scott Walker's wife FYI.
What a beautiful girl! I can't wait for Kate and Anna to be best of friends (now we just need to live closer to each other). PS Sorry I haven't called...hopefully soon! I have been thinking about you though.
She is so totally cute. Have a wonderful, productive weekend. I will be praying for you that all goes well in Boise.
She melted all of our hearts. . . again. I had a similar experience with my girla and a purple dress ;)- the cuties make you love the color!
Anna is a natural beauty! Reminds me of lilacs and lavender and heather and all the lovely purple things...
I agree with you and everybody else. After your first girl IT'S IMPOSIBLE TO HATE PURPULE! She is just so perfect. Can't wait to see more pictures of her.
She is rediculously cute! I love every little bit of her. She looks good in purple too!
Post a Comment