Just a quick note. We got blood tests back today and my cancer is looking good. The markers are very low now; one of the two is in normal range and the other is close.
However, I have had a horrible time of chemo with a bad reaction to a nausea drug and some really, really bad insomnia. I have not been sleeping more than a couple of hours the past week. Your prayers are appreciated and needed.
Emily is doing well and we are off to the oby-gyn right now.
7 comments:
I am so glad to hear the results of the blood tests. I hope getting off the nausea drug will make a huge difference. Sleep deprivation results in so many more problems.
Love,
Mom
Seriously, like you guys need less sleep. We'll keep you in mind around prayer time.
Hope you start feeling better, James. And sleeping.
Sending a ton of love your way. Please know that if ever you are awake, you can call Ben or I. We are here. Hope you get sleeping soon. Love you all!
Prayers go your way from PA Urban family.
Hey James this is Emily Stiles, my prayers and thoughts are with you and you family. I hope you start feeling better and sleeping!
I am so happy to hear that things are looking up!!! (besides the insomnia obviously).
Post a Comment