Saturday, January 02, 2010

Of Santa and Snow-Men

Some pictures from the last few weeks...



James has finished his fourth week of chemo. His hair is gone, but he's truckin' on. His mom came from Austin, TX, and we got to celebrate her birthday with her-- we have a video of that I'll try to put up. But it was really nice to have her-- the boys have really missed her since she left yesterday. We so much appreciate all of the sacrifices people have made to help us-- including the behind-the-scenes Grandpa who held down the fort with John so Grandma could come. We are grateful.

6 comments:

rachel said...

Your pictures make me so happy, Em. I love you all and wish we could get together! Wishing you all a happy new year and thanks for your sweet comment on our blog!

David said...

What wonderful pictures, thank you so much for posting them.

Russell Walker said...

Loved the pictures. Fun times with Grandma! Next year you can do a live nativity with a real baby Jesus! Glad to hear that James is doing so well. Hang in there. Thanks for sharing.

Russell Walker said...

Sorry... that last comment by "R" is Russell Walker...

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

That is the most perfect snowman I have ever seen!

pieface said...

I love that Luke Skywalker made an appearance in the nativity. Who's to say that this isn't accurate. I'm a believer.