I am interested to know exactly how he came up with THAT piece of logic? Inquiring minds WANT to know.We are praying for you all! Merry Christmas!!
You are WONDERFUL! You have an absolutely adorable family.
SO glad you got this on video. Hilarious.
I can't believe he came up with that...hilarious!! What an observant kid. It's so inspiring to see your positive attitudes through all of this...you guys are so great.
That is so funny! The kids wanted to watch it over and over! We love you all!
Ditto on the kids wanting to watch this over and over. Good recommendation by Rachel, quiet time is occupied.
I've decided that Will said it when the hair fell away from the ears. (no offense to the Commander in Chief's ears) Hilarious and astute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am interested to know exactly how he came up with THAT piece of logic? Inquiring minds WANT to know.
We are praying for you all!
Merry Christmas!!
You are WONDERFUL! You have an absolutely adorable family.
SO glad you got this on video. Hilarious.
I can't believe he came up with that...hilarious!! What an observant kid. It's so inspiring to see your positive attitudes through all of this...you guys are so great.
That is so funny! The kids wanted to watch it over and over!
We love you all!
Ditto on the kids wanting to watch this over and over. Good recommendation by Rachel, quiet time is occupied.
I've decided that Will said it when the hair fell away from the ears. (no offense to the Commander in Chief's ears) Hilarious and astute.
Post a Comment