So I failed to beat the odds. Yes, my hair started falling out today. Anyone who has seen my beard (or hairline) knows I can't afford to go any thinner, so I decided to chop it off. With some help from the boys and Emily, I'm now completely shorn. Jack and Harry documented it, so please forgive the shake (and shirtlessness).
4 comments:
Glad you've got such lovely assistants. I think the new do looks good, you look very LA.
We're laughing with tears in our eyes. (Do remind the boys not to try this on each other!)
My son Josh is convinced that he is in this video and that it is at our house . . . he's too much in love with the idea of shaving Dad's head now, so Gary had better watch out . . . Um, is this a good time to say we're praying for you guys and hope all goes as well as it can? Hopefully, cause I just said it. (S is for Syphus)
Emily-It's fitting, since his daddy and I used to cut each other's hair.
Post a Comment