Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

When I was a kid I could never sleep on Christmas Eve. This year was the same, though that was due to chemo-induced insomnia and not my giddy anticipation of toys. However, even with cancer and all of its friends, this has already been a memorable Christmas, and I want to thank all of you who have been so generous with your gifts and support. I know it's a hard time for most people--both for sharing financially and giving of yourself--but I have been amazed at the outpouring of help we have received. Thank you, and I am going to get you back when you least expect it.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I have something for you...lots still, actually. Get excited.

BarbaraJo said...

Merry Christmas James and family!
PS- I need your address.

parkinfamily said...

Merry Christmas...Jordan called me while we were in NM to tell me the news. You guys are in my prayers. Oh, and congratulations on a girl...there is nothing better than a sweet little girl.