Great pictures! Looks like so much fun, I can't wait to take the girls there someday. I like the picture of the red flower. I don't know what it's officially called, but when I grew up we called it "Indian paintbrush" and would watch for it all along our hikes. You guys have been doing a lot of traveling this summer! What great memories for the boys.
I like how this is EXACTLY like this place I went to in New Zealand, and I've never been to Yellowstone...and the whole time I was in NZ they were talking about this place in America called New Zealand..... Great pictures!
Love these pictures! Marco will be jealous that you got to see a bear--and in a cool setting, not rummaging through a trash can or something. I love the rugged Murdock men with the mountains in the background-- Em, you are a great photographer!
4 comments:
What a fun adventure. So glad to hear the case settled so you didn't have to hang around for the trial.
Great pictures! Looks like so much fun, I can't wait to take the girls there someday. I like the picture of the red flower. I don't know what it's officially called, but when I grew up we called it "Indian paintbrush" and would watch for it all along our hikes. You guys have been doing a lot of traveling this summer! What great memories for the boys.
I like how this is EXACTLY like this place I went to in New Zealand, and I've never been to Yellowstone...and the whole time I was in NZ they were talking about this place in America called New Zealand..... Great pictures!
Love these pictures! Marco will be jealous that you got to see a bear--and in a cool setting, not rummaging through a trash can or something. I love the rugged Murdock men with the mountains in the background-- Em, you are a great photographer!
Post a Comment