Friday, August 21, 2009

Harris Goes to School

Our little man has joined the ranks of school-goers. His first day was Thursday, and he is loving kindergarten. His teacher is Mrs. Petersen-- a mother of eight-- so we think she can handle him. On his first day he learned to count backward from 10 to 1, so now his rocket ships can blast off properly. Here are some pictures...







12 comments:

Lynn said...

He looks so grown-up! How exciting! I bet he'll do great, and his teacher sounds perfect. :)

David said...

I guess clothes do make the man. Or the kindergarten kid.

Harry looks a lot like James did in a couple of those pictures. Handsome lad.

Jeana Bird said...

How exciting...what a little man...he looks so grown up!

Holm Life said...

Harris looks so handsome in his red shirt and dark pants! Hard to believe he's old enough, but what an exciting adventure for the whole family. Love you, Harris!

Barbara said...

Harris even looks a bit like Will with the impy smile in the last photo. He looks radiantly happy. I am so excited for him. Is that Jack I hear cheering in the background as he celebrates being the oldest at home during the day?

Julie Williams said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe Harris is going to school...time goes so fast! His first day of school outfit is perfect!

rachel said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how grown up Harris looks. That is amazing! Such a cutie! He is the perfect mix of you guys! Can you believe our babies are in kindergarten? Jonas doesn't start until 9/3- so late.

Rachel said...

This is what I've been waiting for!! So exciting. Harris looks great.

Sarah said...

what a stud!!! nice hair cut. I'll be sure to ask him all about it the next time we're together.

Shannon said...

I love your pictures of Harris. He looks so excited to start school. How fun for Him!

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

What a handsome boy! We love you Harris!

Ben & Diane said...

What a funny, cute kid. I can't believe our kids are kindergarteners. Mia loves school too. Does he ride the bus?