NOO!!! Is the other guy James????SO funny. I shouldn't have watched it at work!
I think I can guess who the other guy is. . . glad Jack is such a good sport! The boys are growing up to be tough about pain. Good job!
I am hoping the "other guy" is a table or door and not one of the kids.
It is either a bookshelf, Harris, or jubilant wrestling. Take your pick.
so cute! We would love to see you guys! When?
Sunday would be great! What time?
He is definately related to my dad. That is his favorite line I love it!!! I am still laughing.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
NOO!!! Is the other guy James????
SO funny. I shouldn't have watched it at work!
I think I can guess who the other guy is. . . glad Jack is such a good sport! The boys are growing up to be tough about pain. Good job!
I am hoping the "other guy" is a table or door and not one of the kids.
It is either a bookshelf, Harris, or jubilant wrestling. Take your pick.
so cute! We would love to see you guys! When?
Sunday would be great! What time?
He is definately related to my dad. That is his favorite line I love it!!! I am still laughing.
Post a Comment