Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Four Years of Jack

Jack never seemed to go through that awkward newborn phase-- he was perfectly cute from the start. His first picture~

Super Jack absorbing his powers at a very young age
From Newborns

Jack in New Hampshire

Ewok Jack

Jack at Niagara Falls

Jack in Toronto

Jack in a Box

Jack's First Birthday

Jack in a Mess

Jack as Jack-Jack

Jack in the Snow

Super Jack realizes his powers

Big Brother Jack

Flying Baby


We LOVE Jack! A delightful boy. Don't miss our next installment-- 30 Years of James!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE JACK! He is the same since he was 1. He even looks the same. So does Harris. amazing! what genes!

Holm Life said...

Wonderful! Goes right along with my memories of Jack that brightened my day all day Tuesday! Can't wait to see James!

rachel said...

SO cute! I can't believe he is four- I'm looking forward to 30 years of James- what an old man!

Unknown said...

How adorable. I haven't seen Jack (and the rest of the crew) for 26 hours and miss him already.