Saturday, May 09, 2009

Soccer Again

Thank goodness for soccer, or you people would never hear from us.


Harris throws the ball in. I am 90% sure the kid he threw the ball to this time caught it in her hands. Natural reaction.


This kid talked mad trash. After he scored he got in Harris' face and sang "3 to 0" over and over, but A) We don't keep score, B) That was not the score, because I do keep score. Harris made a mean face and walked away, which inspired me to say "you're the bigger man". Emily thought this was inappropriate. What she didn't realize was that I was saying Harris was the bigger man relative to me. I wanted retribution.


Harris in the traditional Murdock soccer position.


If I don't tell you, you can still believe in your heart.


Cute monkey.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I finally got a chance to watch your painting escapades, and Will’s antics at the very end reminded me of a very cute book called “I Ain’t Ganna Paint No More” by Karen Beaumont and David Catrow. You would love love it!!!

Rachel said...

I love these pictures--Harris looks like a real pro. Love that he walked away from the taunting kid. How long is his season? I want to see a game!

James said...

They only have a couple more games left this summer. Then it's on to T-ball, I'm afraid. Or I might sell an organ so they can get in karate.