Saturday, May 16, 2009

Emily is a craftsy genius

Take one belt, stolen from Danny Pratt in 2002:


Cut it up:


????:


Profit:

6 comments:

Jeana Bird said...

I LOVE IT! I want one! Did you steal two belts...do you still have that one from Fred Meyer's :p. Great job Em!

Sharon said...

Cute! and i love your picture

Barbara said...

Very impressive make over. I hope Danny Pratt doesn't read your blog or he might ask for it back (with damages even though it is drastically improved.)

Ben & Diane said...

AWE.SOME! I think Danny would be proud.

Jordan and Danny said...

This is Danny Pratt and all I can say is I am just glad I made your blog. I honestly can remember that belt and wonder why I even had it and why you would steal it.

It is a huge upgrade steal any ugly belt I own. Good luck finding it. Jordan has been on a 6 year mission to DI every piece of merchandise that I owned prior to marriage.

Jordan and Danny said...

I cannot wait for the post from Ben about how he transformed your youth softball glove into some thing use full