Monday, December 08, 2008

FHE/Winter Madness

We went to the temple and the visitor's center for Family Home Evening tonight, and also Winter has finally come to Idaho Falls, no doubt to stay until April.

5 comments:

SJ said...

That last picture of Will in the took is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Rachel said...

I agree with SJ...that picture is too cute. Fun FHE activity! I am impressed you ventured out into the cold.

Krystal said...

How fun! We did the same thing for FHE a few weeks ago!

The Andersons said...

Wonderful fun in the snow! I can't think of anything better when it is cold then getting bundled up and heading to the temple. Too bad our temple is 4 hours away. Alas, but hopefully soon we can go with you guys.

The Wilson Family said...

We have a blog too if you want to stay in touch. mine is kind of boring...just warning hha.

www.jkwilsonfamily.blogspot.com