
I've always seen these things in movies, etc., but I've never actually seen one done in our church. The Primary in our ward put on a Nativity Play last night at the church. Harry was an angel. He expressed concern that angels were girls, so I told him that Angel Moroni on the temple was a very tough guy. So before the program, he ran around the church yelling, "I'm Angel Moroni!" To which some of the older kids said, "No, you're not." And he proceeded to hit them indignantly. But during the program, he did a pretty darn good job of staying still and looking over the stable angelically. And James was one of five dignified narrators selected from the ward. They both did a great job, and I was so sad that we forgot to bring a camera or camcorder to capture it (luckily I found this pic on a friend's blog), but it was very sweet and quite well done for the amount of practice put in before hand.

3 comments:
I am just utterly depressed that I missed this. It sounds SO great.
So fun! I would love to see Harry kicking all those kids' butts! Merry Christmas- love you guys!
Sounds so fun! I hope someday I'm in a ward that does this. If it's not until I'm in a Primary presidency somewhere, though, I might rethink it. I bet Harry did great!
Post a Comment