Sunday, June 15, 2008

Murdocks

This is a little old, but a few weeks ago my cousin Sean Murdock was in town, so we went over to his in-laws and had dessert with his family and our cousin Meagan. It was a great time, but it was so great we didn't get many good pictures. Sean's girls are really cute and our boys loved playing with them.

2 comments:

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

Emily! You are so beautiful (there needs to be more photos of you on this site so I don't forget what you look like--okay that would never happen but I love seeing ya) and your hair is so long. I love it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. One of these times we should plan our trips to Idaho at the same time. See ya later. jeana

Julie said...

That looks like fun! Too bad we're a 3 day drive away.