This is a big one on my list. I have just gotten the baby to sleep when one of the big boys decides that he needs something. So in order to help them, I need to put the baby down in his bed, but they have to follow me noisily to the baby's bed, so that when I do put the baby down, he wakes up, and I CAN'T help them. It is a totally self-defeating behavior, and it makes me crazy!
2 comments:
I completely understand! I've just started trying to avoid nursing-to-sleep, which means I have to spend a bit of time over the crib rocking and holding. Grace likes to spend that time pounding on the door screaming. It's so hard to feel like you're doing the best for all your kids. By the way- I love the new blog template!
As they say, this too shall pass.
When I read this I was wishing I was there to hold Will or to help with Jack and Harry.
Post a Comment