In lieu of the post I had written comparing our pediatrician to the clueless benefactor who destroys the young family's life in Guy de Maupassant's The Necklace, I will just share the (alas, pictureless) account of Jack's time in the Bonneville County Court House. Emily had to take Will to another doctor's appointment, so Jack came with me while birthday boy Harris accompanied Emily.
Jack was a huge hit, and was delighted to find donuts in the break room. He was well behaved and made much less noise than my neighbor's speakerphone/busy signal/bathroom break combination of death.
He shared apple slices with passerby and enjoyed sitting on my lap while I looked at some top secret stuff. He was very chatty with the judge and some of the other folks who came by.
1 comment:
Emily! I am so happy I found you! Your family is so cute! Where do you live these days?
Post a Comment