My best friend, Jeana, is an amazing photographer, so we went to see her in SLC a couple weeks ago and had her take our pictures. She did an amazing job-- despite our lack of photogenicness-- thanks to the help of my other best friend and her twin sister, Julie. If you want to see the pictures they are posted here on Jeana's blog.
Jeana and Julie are my family away from family, if you know what I mean. We endured junior high, high school, and college together; and I love these girls so much. I am just jealous that they still live near each other, and I don't! I guess the identical twin sister bond is a little stronger. :) This is a picture of us playing dress up at a sleepover when we were teenagers.

2 comments:
So cute Emily...I love them! She did an awesome job!
The vicinity within your shape where backside of your travelling bag traffic, accentuates, what ever section can come near them. chanel replica bags Many of the gals glance superb should the travelling bag traffic mid torso while it adds to a hips. Busty gals will need to keep away from taking crossstitching shape baggage as being the wrist strap slices perfect round the bust-line. replica watches Similar to obtaining all of your garments, take time plus properly investigate a travelling bag against your arm, at the emulate. When browsing, you will discovered cool and trendy models that never fit with a person's find. rolex replica Don’t often be attracted by way of these folks when you will find superb layouts plus models this is wonderful for our bodies style. replica watches uk What's more, when obtaining baggage reported by a person's contour, don’t just simply nearby a person's view and get traditional baggage that never glance sophisticated plus cool and trendy but will easily waste material money. chanel replica When you are related to the price tag, additionally you can bring to mind obtaining low-priced creator baggage internet.
Post a Comment