I love your e-card. Though it made me cry. Merry Christmas!!! I have big plans to come visit you all....soon. xoxo
I loved reading your card - you are an inspiration with your faith as you have experienced so much as a family this year. I'm hoping for the best for you in the year to come!
I just read your Christmas letter and saw the fun pictures. Thanks for sharing. Angela Walker (Scott's wife)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love your e-card. Though it made me cry. Merry Christmas!!! I have big plans to come visit you all....soon. xoxo
I loved reading your card - you are an inspiration with your faith as you have experienced so much as a family this year. I'm hoping for the best for you in the year to come!
I just read your Christmas letter and saw the fun pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Angela Walker (Scott's wife)
Post a Comment