I love how she looks like her brothers, but is also such a a sweet dainty little thing.
So gorgeous! She is 5 months old this week. I hope to see her again soon. She is so adorable!
She is so cute and growing up so fast!!
I love the first two images. She is beautiful just like you Emily!
Gosh dang! I'm considering dropping everything in Provo and coming to see this cutie for myself! Love you!
Looks like we need to plan a trip to IF as well!
She is adorable!!! Great pictures.
What a sweet little lady! She's so cute, it practically hurts my eyes.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love how she looks like her brothers, but is also such a a sweet dainty little thing.
So gorgeous! She is 5 months old this week. I hope to see her again soon. She is so adorable!
She is so cute and growing up so fast!!
I love the first two images. She is beautiful just like you Emily!
Gosh dang! I'm considering dropping everything in Provo and coming to see this cutie for myself! Love you!
Looks like we need to plan a trip to IF as well!
She is adorable!!! Great pictures.
What a sweet little lady! She's so cute, it practically hurts my eyes.
Post a Comment