What a beautiful picture of a beautiful baby!
that's it! I'm coming to visit! she is too cute!
Ahhh! Come to Provo! I NEED to see her! And the rest of you... ps- she STILL looks just like Jack :)
She seems so much bigger than in June. She is so cute!
Ella says "Where's some more pictures?" Come on mom- we want more!
She is so darling-- we love her a ton even if we don't blog much!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a beautiful picture of a beautiful baby!
that's it! I'm coming to visit! she is too cute!
Ahhh! Come to Provo! I NEED to see her! And the rest of you...
ps- she STILL looks just like Jack :)
She seems so much bigger than in June. She is so cute!
Ella says "Where's some more pictures?" Come on mom- we want more!
She is so darling-- we love her a ton even if we don't blog much!
Post a Comment