Sunday, May 02, 2010

More Cuteness

I feel like Anna is already getting a little more chubbiness in her cheeks. These are from three or four days ago, so I need to take some more! She's been a lot more awake lately, and she's beginning to lose that fresh-from-the-womb appearance. Fun, but sad, too.



And a whole slideshow....

7 comments:

Browning Buzz said...

So precious, darling, sweet, etc. !

Rachel said...

who do you think she looks like? In a lot of pictures I think she looks like Jack. Love the one of him reading to her...and really, all of the ones of her brothers loving her!!!

James said...

She looks a lot like Jack--some of his newborn pictures you would have a hard time telling.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Oh Em she is so precisous! Keep posting pictures of her growing:)
(BTW I love how James is using a "flower" on his ear. Like my Nicky would say SO LOVELY!

Marco and Lara Roetto said...

What a sleeping beauty! We love the shots with the boys. She will have 3 body guards!

Elise said...

She is so beautiful!! I am just seeing her for the first time...sorry...I'm a really crappy blog checker (and blogger for that matter) these days. I am so happy she is here. Keep the pictures coming!

Miriam said...

Congrats! She is so precious and sweet. We are really hoping our little one makes her debut SOON!