I laughed out loud when I saw this picture. It is so ridiculous for a human being to look this way. I mean the girl with the basketball under her shirt-- not my adorable niece.
This one is a little less ridiculous, but still funny.
I am really ready to have a little honey instead of this belly. I am also eager to convert some of my flab into sweet, chubby baby cheeks.
Pregnant bellies are funny, as soon as Max was out I though holy smokes, how did he fit?! I'm excited to see you're little girl, she's gonna be way cuter than a basketball
9 comments:
I think you look wonderful, although a pregnant belly is sort of funny. How exactly do you convert flab into baby chub? Is it too late for me??
You look cute! I cannot believe baby is coming so soon!!!
You look beautiful! I am so excited for you to have your little girl! She will be here in no time-so fun!
Margo, originally I put "sucking the fat off of me," but James thought it was a little coarse for the family blog!
You still look cute but being prego is ROUGH! I feel ya!
Pregnant bellies are funny, as soon as Max was out I though holy smokes, how did he fit?! I'm excited to see you're little girl, she's gonna be way cuter than a basketball
You look so beautiful sister! We can't wait for our little sweetie pie to arrive!
I say ditto to Lara's comment!
I am glad that you are still smiling. We are anxiously awaiting the phone call.
Post a Comment