Sorry this has taken me almost a month to put up. Our biggest boy, Harris, just turned six. We can hardly believe we have a kid so old. It really doesn't seem that long ago that he was an only child! He has brightened up our lives from the moment he showed up. He is learning so much so fast-- and he is such a thoughtful and sweet guy. Finding these old videos almost made me cry. He has been the same fun-seeking and impulsive kid all his life. We had a family home evening lesson on being a child of God last night, and we talked about how we're all children of God, and about how God loved and trusted James and me enough to give us some of his most special children to take care of and love. Harris has amazing potential, and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father let me be his mom.
I LOVE his face when he is opening his present!! So excited! and that cake is brilliant. yay for Harris! yay for all of your children looking the same as when they were babies!
This one made me cry-- amazing how he has grown up, and he really is a sweet child of God. During James's chemo I observed his prayers progress in their sweetness and trusting-ness.
7 comments:
So sweet! I can't believe its been 6 years!
Happy Birthday Harris. Y'all really are quite the family, so loving. I'm very impressed. Nice to see James looking so healthy in that last shot.
How sweet. We have several of the old pictures still on our fridge.
I LOVE his face when he is opening his present!! So excited! and that cake is brilliant. yay for Harris! yay for all of your children looking the same as when they were babies!
I was really surprised to see how similar he and Victoria look at 7 months.
And his hair looked so dark for his 6-year birthday.
Yeah, Harris is following the traditional Murdock path of darkening hair and lightening eyes.
I meant LIGHTNING eyes!
This one made me cry-- amazing how he has grown up, and he really is a sweet child of God. During James's chemo I observed his prayers progress in their sweetness and trusting-ness.
Post a Comment