Sunday, November 01, 2009

Long Ago, On A Blog We Used To Update...

Halloween! Besides Harris's helmet and breastplate, Emily made everything they wore from scratch, and the helmet and breastplate were also augmented with vinyl placemats, spraypaint, and faerie magic.

Will had originally demanded that he was "a tiny Vader", but he acquiesced to Yoda.
From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween
From Helloween


From Helloween


From Helloween

From Helloween


From Helloween

6 comments:

Holm Life said...

Marvelous! They all look SO GREAT. Emily, you have far surpassed your mother's talents in sewing and I'm very proud. I admire James, too for helping. Super costumes. We're saving you all some candy...

Rachel said...

Your kids are too cute. Love the costumes. Will makes the perfect Yoda...

Ryan & Janna said...

Super cute costumes. I am very impressed Emily. WOW!

rachel said...

Love the costumes! The boys are adorable! I can't believe how big they are, especially Will. Glad you updated the blog- I've missed you guys!

Barbara said...

So adorable. Miss all of you! What fun brothers they are.

Tassi Smith said...

Those are awesome costumes. Great job Emily. The photos are also great.