Wow-- I'm impressed all over again with your beauty, happy smile and sunshiny disposition. Happy birthday and sorry I'm so slow to look at the post. Love, mom
Okay, I am grossly belated on this comment but, Happy Birthday Emily. And NOT that I needed anymore reasons to like you but, did I see you wearing an Alabama t-shirt in one of those pictures? Right on! It wasn't just a great deal at a thrift store, right? RIGHT?
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet Emily! I love seeing all the pics of you! We miss and love you guys so much!
Happy Birthday Emily!
You were such an adorable little girl. No wonder our grandsons are so cute.
I love these pictures! Happy belated birthday Emily!
Wow-- I'm impressed all over again with your beauty, happy smile and sunshiny disposition. Happy birthday and sorry I'm so slow to look at the post. Love, mom
I love you sis! James- you are in trouble with me for introducing the world to my awkward jr high/ high school fashion!
Okay, I am grossly belated on this comment but, Happy Birthday Emily. And NOT that I needed anymore reasons to like you but, did I see you wearing an Alabama t-shirt in one of those pictures? Right on! It wasn't just a great deal at a thrift store, right? RIGHT?
Post a Comment