That was so fun. You are both so good to let them exercise their creativity without stint. Some people have belly button lint. . . not Will (or at least he has lint mixed with paint now!)
Just wanted to leave a quick comment to say how fun it is to see your family in action. I also really enjoyed a post that Emily had written, but I'm pretty sure she deleted it. Tell her I thought the honesty was refreshing and her writing was insightful.
6 comments:
What fun to watch the boys paint. Thank you for posting!
They are too cute! I need to come back to Idaho Falls.
That was so fun. You are both so good to let them exercise their creativity without stint. Some people have belly button lint. . . not Will (or at least he has lint mixed with paint now!)
Great footage. That was fun - like being back in your kitchen in I.F.
Just wanted to leave a quick comment to say how fun it is to see your family in action. I also really enjoyed a post that Emily had written, but I'm pretty sure she deleted it. Tell her I thought the honesty was refreshing and her writing was insightful.
I want to read the post! Love you guys and I love the video and photos!
Post a Comment