That's some pretty strong bread you've got there! Sour Dough?
Your bread always tastes like it came from a bakery.
Mom-I think you are thinking of Emily.Sarah-It was a seven-pound loaf of wheat bread.
But how does it taste? I don't care how it looks...
I LOVE this post! LOVE IT.
I recommend cutco knives. they won't break. worth the money. Is that the point of this post? Call me dumb, it's okay.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's some pretty strong bread you've got there! Sour Dough?
Your bread always tastes like it came from a bakery.
Mom-I think you are thinking of Emily.
Sarah-It was a seven-pound loaf of wheat bread.
But how does it taste? I don't care how it looks...
I LOVE this post! LOVE IT.
I recommend cutco knives. they won't break. worth the money. Is that the point of this post? Call me dumb, it's okay.
Post a Comment