Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Picnic

We decided to go on an Easter picnic today. We wanted to get out of town a bit, so we drove toward the windmills. We hid our eggs among the sagebrush and had a good time. I forgot the water though, so when Jack woke up from his car nap, he was thirsty, and not very willing to make the best of the situation-- hence sad Jack. But it was nice-- we liked it. Perhaps a new tradition.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pictures! I love them. That sounds like a fun tradition.

Julie Williams said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! What a fun idea to have a picnic!

Andrea J said...

I've looked at a lot of Easter pictures in the last five minutes, yours are GREAT.

Holm Life said...

The sky so blue, the people all so good-looking-- what a golden day! I love the contrasts in color-- great job.

Barbara said...

Dressed in formal clothing, it had an olde English country-side feel to the photos. It looks so fun - and definitely something to continue as a tradition.