Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Old, Tiny Pictures

I was looking for some old pictures and I found them. Unfortunately, we turned all the good ones into email size. Remember that? Oops. At least these were only completely unrepeatable moments.

Anyhow, it was 2005, and I was confident that any law firm in the East would be glad to pay me six figures. Some even showed some interest, including a firm in Maine. So we flew up to New Hampshire for the interview. I got to the interview and the partner asked "why Maine?", I gave some horrible answer, and then he said they aren't sure if they are going to take a summer clerk. Ha! Good joke.

So we had a weekend in New England. Fun fact: I flew to Portland, OR that Saturday night from Pittsburgh. That's right, I had unsuccessful interviews with firms in Portland, ME and Portland, OR just days apart.

1 comment:

Holm Life said...

It's so fun to see you all on the Atlantic shore-- the boys have changed so much! The pictures don't seem ruined-- great memories/