Everyone looks relatively not cold for once.
But this is in relatively temperate Nampa. We have since returned to our home in Idaho Falls and are, in fact, quite cold.
So was there ever a verdict on the "induce" usage? I take it we can trust the one who spoke it, since she was our ACT winner. :)
After I found out the ACT hierarchy I deferred to Emily, but she also produced a dictionary.
LOL, I looked it up, and I think it can be used that way, but it did sound pretty weird at the time, so who knows.
A picture is worth a thousand steps!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Everyone looks relatively not cold for once.
But this is in relatively temperate Nampa. We have since returned to our home in Idaho Falls and are, in fact, quite cold.
So was there ever a verdict on the "induce" usage? I take it we can trust the one who spoke it, since she was our ACT winner. :)
After I found out the ACT hierarchy I deferred to Emily, but she also produced a dictionary.
LOL, I looked it up, and I think it can be used that way, but it did sound pretty weird at the time, so who knows.
A picture is worth a thousand steps!
Post a Comment