Your blog is cute, Emily and James! Can't believe Harris got a digital camera for his birthday, how fun! That barn picture on my blog was actually taken by our friend Ben Honsvick, last summer. He and Lorin hiked into Teton National Park and took some snapshots. There were about 15 other photographers there at the same time, so it's definitely a popular place...thus a popular picture. I've seen several pictures of that barn with the tetons behind it, and it's an incredible picture. But the one on my blog is from our friend Ben.
5 comments:
Your blog is cute, Emily and James! Can't believe Harris got a digital camera for his birthday, how fun! That barn picture on my blog was actually taken by our friend Ben Honsvick, last summer. He and Lorin hiked into Teton National Park and took some snapshots. There were about 15 other photographers there at the same time, so it's definitely a popular place...thus a popular picture. I've seen several pictures of that barn with the tetons behind it, and it's an incredible picture. But the one on my blog is from our friend Ben.
That must be a new picture. If not I'm sorry I haven't commented on how much I love it!!!
I hope you enjoyed our one day of false spring. Happy end of winter.
I am glad to see that my mistake post gets more comments than my usual, non-mistake posts.
We love the photos and plan to get more & more prints!
Post a Comment