Saturday, February 07, 2009

Tubing

Emily's cousin Dan Hidalgo and his buddy made a great tubing run next to their shop in Teton and Dan invited us up for the afternoon and we had a great time. Harris and Jack both went solo many times and loved it. Harris had to be torn away, though Jack got cold and tapped out a little early. Will really liked it and kept asking for "'gain, 'gain" which I think is his highest mark of approval.

I don't think these pictures do justice to how fast the little boys were going. Very fun.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Everyone looks so happy. What a beautiful, sunny day.

rachel said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we could be there with you guys! Except in a state that is not Idaho- basically, we wish you were here with us.

Holm Life said...

You all look so happy! I love the family photo best.

Rachel said...

I love the pictures. I don't think I've ever seen Harris or Jack look so delighted. Can't wait to see you all!!

The Andersons said...

This comment is only for em’s eyes as it contains much emotional gushing and effusions of cousinly love. You have been warned.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! This looks so wonderful. I'd give anything to be with you and your darling family right now (even in the snow). You all look so happy and we miss you so much. I can't wait until we are together again.