"And then, oh the noise, the noise, noise, noise. . . and the Who Christmas feast. . ." (And I'm sure there was some singing, too!) You whos have captured it all in this slide show!
gosh, those boys are so dang cute. we sure miss you all! i know, i always say that, but it is true! merry christmas!
I keep watching the pictures as if somehow making up for not actually being there. They are such adorable kids. Love,Mom
Post a Comment
3 comments:
"And then, oh the noise, the noise, noise, noise. . . and the Who Christmas feast. . ." (And I'm sure there was some singing, too!) You whos have captured it all in this slide show!
gosh, those boys are so dang cute. we sure miss you all! i know, i always say that, but it is true! merry christmas!
I keep watching the pictures as if somehow making up for not actually being there. They are such adorable kids.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment