I love this video- the music fits so well! The boys are so handsome!
What a fun video! How did you speed up the film? And... it's nice to see the boys enjoying Idaho Falls's 5 minutes of autumn!
I especially love the way Jack is "raking" the leaves (upside down rake). Looks like it works. Thanks for sharing with us.Love, G.Pa and G.Ma
I love it every time. Best part's got to be when Jack's chasing Emily!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this video- the music fits so well! The boys are so handsome!
What a fun video! How did you speed up the film? And... it's nice to see the boys enjoying Idaho Falls's 5 minutes of autumn!
I especially love the way Jack is "raking" the leaves (upside down rake). Looks like it works. Thanks for sharing with us.
Love, G.Pa and G.Ma
I love it every time. Best part's got to be when Jack's chasing Emily!
Post a Comment