Saturday, August 23, 2008

T-Ball, redux.

Like a dog to its least favorite sport, we return to T-ball.

Today we were all having a swinging good time in the backyard playing some t-ball. The big boys decided they were done, so Will grabbed the bat and started spraying line drives across the backyard. Of course, as soon as I grabbed the camera the big boys came back out and Will was a little stupefied.



Harry then insisted that I tape him hitting the ball, and we narrowly avoided disaster.

7 comments:

Annie said...

That is crazy that you know Ralphie... She was in our ward when Roger was getting his masters at USU in Logan.

I love your blog. It is very cute. See you at church tomorrow.

Ralphie said...

What a small world! How fun to find your blog Emily! We often wonder how you guys are doing. Your boys are so big and it's fun to see that you've added little Will into the mix. What a cutie! Is James in school or is he finished?

Just about 6 months ago I started getting into photography and bought my SLR camera. It has quickly become a passion.

We love the Davies. It's very satisfying knowing you two are friends now.

Let us know how you are doing and keep in touch!

BarbaraJo said...

Cute, cute boys!!

Holm Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holm Life said...

You guys ought to brag a little about JAMES PASSING THE IDAHO BAR EXAM!!! We knew he could do it!

Rachel said...

BLOG MORE!

Jeana Bird said...

I agree...blog more please!