Wednesday, July 02, 2008

New House

We just finished moving into a house in Idaho Falls (backyard! garage door opener!), and we were really having a tough time until Debbie came. We will have pictures up of Emily's great painting and the curtains she sewed together, but I wanted to say how grateful we were that Debbie came for a brief visit just for the fun chance to deal with the kids and with my bad attitude. Thanks Debbie!

3 comments:

Holm Life said...

Thanks, James. Glad you feel that way. I kept busy, even though I took time to giggle with Harry and Jack over the boomerang sequence on the "Over the Hedge" dvd! Harry is a fantastic T ball player, especially when he bats right-handed! We're excited for your new house and the backyard for the boys (don't forget to let them come in the house sometimes!)

Sarah said...

YOu know, Em, if you need someone to hang out and run defense while you get things done, you can just give me a call. ;)

The Andersons said...

Yay, a yard and a great paint job. And don't worry, you won't have rental carpet forever!