James also had a birthday, though it was a little less exciting for him than Jack's. We had yummy enchiladas and ate cake and ice cream to our hearts' content. He is getting some new work clothes for his birthday, but we will do the shopping after the Bar.
I love my James. He has been so weighed down by the pressure of studying for the Bar Exam on top of getting things done at work, but he is always the loving dad and husband that we love, and I am sure that Heavenly Father sees this and will help him with the test.
4 comments:
James! Happy birthday! We found your blog through Ben & Rachel. Good luck with the bar.
Happy birthday!!!
Happy birthday! We wish you health, wealth, and wisdom- or hit points, gold, and int bufs- your choice. See you after you pwn the bar!
I'll take Wisdom, since it's the best stat for real life and real life 2.
Post a Comment